The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden is a unique excursion venue surrounded by the Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Many aspects of science and geography come to life during your field trip. Displays and natural areas include Temperate Rainforest, Alpine, Heath Woodland, Tall Open Forests. Our displays provide the backdrop for the creation of safe yet exhilarating, self-guided educational experiences. Learning Programs have been created using the Australian Syllabus and are suitable for all stages. Exciting programs that allow the students to discover the adaptations of the rainforest plants and pose an environmental inquiry question to develop a broader appreciation for this special environment. Enquire about Open Access Learning and initiative that supports children of all abilities and socio-economic backgrounds to enjoy access to exhibitions and educational programs delivered in the Garden.
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.