Hill End Ranch
The Hill End Ranch Educational tours have been professionally collated to present the story of the NSW gold rush, gold mining and The Historic Village of Hill End for students from primary to tertiary and post grad groups. It is an exciting format with emphasis on hands on activities.
Interested in staying overnight? Check out Hill End Ranch's Accommodation page here.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.