Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia is one of the few embassies open to school tours. There are free interactive tours of the Museum and Cultural Centre including activities such as dress ups in traditional Indonesian clothing, performances with traditional shadow puppets and playing on traditional musical instruments.
Students can also discover Indonesian life today as they explore a teenagers bedroom, experience food stalls, listen to Indonesian Popular music or partake in an Indonesian dance workshop.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.