Enrich your students’ visit to Queensland Museum by including a staff-led Learning Program. Teachers can book one or more of these programs as part of their visit experience.
School Programs provide opportunities for teachers and students to:
- Think like the scientists and historians
- Interact with real collection objects
- Understand what museums do
- Gain insight into our exhibitions and collections
- Enjoy learning experiences unique to museums
- Interpret information from primary and secondary sources
Programs are facilitated by Museum staff and showcase a range of museum experiences and object-based investigations. Each program supports Australian Science and/or History Curricula by developing your students’ understandings and inquiry skills.