Tallebudgera offers a range of activities to cater to all your camp needs. See below:
- Beach games
- Body boarding
- Circus skills
- Court sports
- Dance night
- Field sports
- Fitness games
- High ropes
- Indoor sports
- Kite building
- Low ropes
- Pool games
- Raft building
- Sand sculpting
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Surf awareness
- Team challenge
- Trivia nights
- Three multipurpose courts with timber-sprung floors suitable for basketball, netball, badminton, volleyball, indoor soccer and more
- Bouldering room with low-level horizontal climbing wall for practising rock face traversing.
- Fully equipped gymnasium, supervised by accredited gym instructors, open to the community and in-house guests (special conditions apply)
- Squash court with timber-sprung floor.
- Mezzanine activity room suitable for a number of activities such as martial arts and yoga.
- One 16-seat meeting room with boardroom table
- One 40-seat meeting room with seated rows
- Two floodlit multipurpose courts suitable for tennis, basketball, netball
- Grass floodlit sports field
- 25m x six-lane heated floodlit swimming pool with wheelchair access
- High and low ropes courses for skill and team building activities
Interested in staying overnight? Check out Tallebudgera's Accommodation page here.