Forest Edge CYC
Forest Edge CYC facilitates a positive community experience for students attending school camps while, at the same time, providing the opportunity for VELS-linked experiential learning to take place. The camp programs are fun-filled, affordable, educational and safe.
Forest Edge offers disabled access to all and is fully accredited by - Australian Camping Association (ACA) and the National Accommodation Recreation & Tourism Accreditation (NARTA).
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.