Imax Theatre Melbourne
‘The Worlds (3rd) Largest Classroom!’
IMAX movies are designed to educate and enlighten as much as they are to entertain.
An excursion to IMAX Melbourne Museum is:
- Economical and easy to arrange
- Relevant to a wide variety of ages and subject areas
- A powerful medium to present information that is exciting, memorable and easy to understand.
With movies that will take you to the outer reaches of space, the depths of the ocean or even back in time, browse through the film library to find a film that suits your excursion needs.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.