Providing a unique learning environment, Melbourne Museum offers activities, programs, exhibitions and excursion packages for students and teachers at all levels, from preschool to adult education.
Melbourne Museum explores life in Victoria, from the natural environment to culture and history. Located in Carlton Gardens, the Melbourne Museum houses a permanent collection in eight galleries, including one just for children.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.