National Parks & Wildlife Service - Discovery Programs
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service offers programs for students from primary and secondary schools.
Students explore and investigate the environment and special sites in national parks and reserves led by rangers and guides. In some locations Aboriginal Discovery rangers and local community members spend time with the students to share their knowledge, culture and heritage.
The activities are linked to the curriculum for all stages.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.