The Cooma Monaro Railway (CMR) has proved to be a very popular outing for school groups. School groups visiting Canberra or the Cooma area can organise for a very enjoyable and instructive day by combining a Snowy Hydro Education Program and a journey on the CMR's vintage railmotors.
The CMR has control of the hall situated on the bank of the Numeralla River at Chakola, some 20 kilometres north of Cooma. This gives us a venue which we can offer to groups who charter the train. If desired, the CMR can cater for these outings.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.