Snowy Hydro Discovery Centre
Set uniquely within the boundaries of the Kosciuszko National Park the scheme is an integrated water and hydro electric power project consisting of seven power stations, (two of which are underground) 16 major dams and over 225 Kms of tunnels and aqueducts.
Snowy Hydro has been running educational programs for schools visiting the scheme for over ten years. Programs offer tailored educational experiences for students from Primary school to year 12.
Snowy Hydro Discovery Centre in Cooma offers a range of activities tailored to fit your schools programs.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.