Kiama Family History Centre
Step back in time and retrace the steps of our pioneering first settlers as they journey from their home countries to a new life in Australia. This award winning centre has been conducting educational programs on subjects as wide ranging as convicts, social history, family history, WW I and immigration since 1989.
All programs fit perfectly into the Geography I, History, HSIE education curriculum for years 4 -12. Comprehensive workbooks provided pre during and post excursion have been written specifically for the History syllabus.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.