Mogo Zoo is on the NSW South coast just south of Bateman's Bay only 2km away from The Original Gold Coast Colony.
Mogo Zoo is privately owned and has world standard facilities for over 200 animals of more than 42 rare and exotic species, including the White Lions of 'Timbavati'.
Mogo Zoo offer syllabus based programs to make your visit more educational!
Mogo Zoo also boasts the largest collection of primates in any private zoo in Australia.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.