Nan Tien Buddhist Temple
The Nan Tien Temple offers a wide range of educational facilities for students of all ages. A visit to the temple is particularly advantageous for those students studying Multiculturalism, Asian Studies, Society and Culture Religions of the World and Art. For these students information on Buddhism, Sacred sites, ritual, architecture, sculpture, painting and landscapes is offered.
Included in all tours is a visit to the museum, where a general exhibition is housed along with periodical special exhibits.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.