ZoosnooZ sleepover is an opportunity for students from years 3 -12 to spend a night at the zoo. It is a chance for classes to combine environmental education, team building and fun, it is an exciting and unforgettable program where your students will::
- Enjoy a great BBQ dinner under the stars
- Discover wild creatures on your night zoo walk!
- Get close to amazing mammals and many other zoo residents with a lesson in the Education Centre
- Enjoy a yummy breakfast then go on a behind-the-scenes early morning walk
- Spend the following day in the stimulating learning environment of the Zoo
ZoosnooZ is great fun and can be incorporated into any curriculum-related excursion for your students.