Australian National Maritime Museum
Highlights of the Museum include a fleet of historic vessels, such as the destroyer HMAS Vampire, the spectacular tall ship James Craig and the sub HMAS Onslow.
There are varied programs of
changing special exhibitions. Teacher resource kits are available for some programs, please enquire at time of booking.
There are over 30 different programs for schools across the full K-12 range, in a number of syllabus areas.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.