The Jewish Museum
The Sydney Jewish Museum offers a diverse range of educational programs and opportunities for secondary and primary school students. All SJM student education programs are inquiry based, linked to NSW Board of Studies Syllabus outcomes and can be tailored to meet class needs.
Most programs include personal testimony from a Holocaust survivor or descendant.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.