Pylon Lookout – Sydney Harbour Bridge
Located in the South East Pylon of The Sydney Harbour Bridge discover the story of the Bridge. Climb 200 steps to the very top of the Pylon, where you will be rewarded with spectacular panoramic views of the city of Sydney.
Find out how the Sydney Harbour Bridge was constructed and discover the stories behind the opening celebration as you wander up, through three levels of exhibits, to the open-air lookout.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.