Sydney Observatory is Australia's oldest existing Observatory and has been used to view the southern sky for over 140 years. Now part of the Powerhouse Museum Sydney Observatory is both educational and fun. Enjoy a number of interactive astronomy displays and films.
The Observatory has been a key site for NSW school excursion programs since 1982. Sydney Observatory provides a unique opportunity for teachers and students of primary years K- 6 and high school years 7-12 to learn about astronomy, archaeology and meteorology.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.